MMS

From: Armstrong, Steve
Subject: MMS
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:48:08 +0100

Hi all,
I just got gnokii up and running (cool software BTW) on a MSVC/windows
platform.

Does gnokii support MMS? I am interested in loading images received by my
phone.

any help would be appreciated....

thanks
Steve

This message and any attachments (the 'message') is intended solely for the
addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please
delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its
purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is
prohibited, except with formal approval. The Internet cannot guarantee the
integrity of this message. Orbit (and its subsidiaries) shall therefore not be
liable for the message, if modified. Orbit accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any error or virus transmitted by this email.