Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 31

From: David Hamilton
Subject: Re: gnokii-users Digest, Vol 22, Issue 31
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:14:49 +0100

Hi Pawel and Daniele

You were both quite right, my config file wasn't correct.

The config file in the original Win32 archive has been populated with  port =
:COM1 when infact, as you said, the config should be  port = COM1:

I'm up and running now! Many thanks for all your help!

David

---
David Hamilton
Senior Website Development Officer
Fenland District Council
address@hidden
tel: 01354 654321

Surf the fens at http://www.fenland.gov.uk

*****

 The information in this e-mail is intended for the named recipient only. It
may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action or place
reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately by using the e-mail address. It is not intended that this
e-mail shall constitute either an offer or acceptance nor is it intended to
form a contract between the Council and the addressee or any third party.

*****