Re: gnokii worked once! argh!!

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: gnokii worked once! argh!!
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:22:00 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:19:21AM +0800, Jeffrey G. Ubalde wrote:
> i tried checking out the CVS just this morning (Philippine Time) and
> compiled it. but I'm still getting the same error message. thanks
> again..

Are you sure you got the source from the cvs? It seems you got the
cvs snapshot tarball which is generated in the afternoon (I committed
the fix some hours later).

> The fbus stream is out of sync - expected 0x0c, got  0

I put a small cosmetical fix too, which will print 0x00 instead of the
trailing 0.

Please use the cvs repository or wait for a new snapshot will be generating.

Bye,
Bozo