Re: Received SMS not showing in xgnokii

From: John Hennessy
Subject: Re: Received SMS not showing in xgnokii
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 21:50:21 +0800 (WST)

Hi, thanks that fixed it sort of. I'd obviously twiddled with it while

exploring options. How can I tell what state it is in as clicking it seems
to act as a toggle with no visual indication of its current state ?
New messages show up almost instantly on the screen now and in the inbox.
New messages do however show the new message only and clearing all others.
Clicking the outbox then inbox shows all messages again. Is this correct
behaviour ?

Also, the business card settings drop the value I enter into the phone

number field after stopping and re-starting. I have used apply and save

with the same result. This value doesn't have to match the connected
handset does it ?

Finally should the "New Message" window close after sending ?

Config attached, pretty ordinary.

Thanks

john.