gnokii 0.5.7

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 0.5.7
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 02:14:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

The next gnokii version is released. Again this is prepared by Bozo (many
thanks). This version features Bluetooth support for MacOS X and FreeBSD.
You will find also numerous bugfixes and new features for the different
drivers.

Currently CVS is not accessible, neither ftp.gnokii.org is. The only place
you can grab a copy is ftp.pl.gnokii.org aka urtica.linuxnews.pl:

ftp://ftp.pl.gnokii.org/pub/gnokii/gnokii-0.5.7.tar.{gz|bz2}

More detailes in hte Changelog inside the tarball.

Please not that -current tarball will not be adequate untill CVS at
savannah is not functionable and synced with our temporary CVS tree. I'll
try to provide the daily snapshots as there are any changes manually.

pkot