Re: Does Gnokii support GSM Modem?

From: Eric Persson
Subject: Re: Does Gnokii support GSM Modem?
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 10:18:05 +0200

Ahmad Juniar wrote:
Is gnokii support GSM modem or is there HP that supported by  gnokii that
can be directly pluged to electricity, so application can be keep online
without to be charged with bateray charger..
I had the charger plugged in to my 3310 for over a year now, works like a charm. To save power outlets you could buy one of those usb chargers.

//Eric