GSMD::Gnokii won't make

From: Tobie Kerridge
Subject: GSMD::Gnokii won't make
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:30:43 +0000

Hi

I'm trying to instal the early alpha version of GSMD::Gnokii

I have tried various things, but can't get it to make. I'm using gnokii-0.5.0pre4 and running perl 5.8 on os x.

I get an error for "lXpm" when I call "perl Makefile.PM", here's the relevant line from that file:

'LIBS' => ['-L/usr/local/src/gnokii-0.5.0pre4/common -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgnokii -lXpm'],

Beyond tat I get all sorts of errors, I've enclosed a transcript of my tcsh session if anyone has a moment. I realise this is an undocumented version but any suggestions would be great.

best wishes,
Tobie