Re: Q: How to connect a 6210

From: Jan Schubert
Subject: Re: Q: How to connect a 6210
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 16:33:21 +0100

Malte Schünemann - WEB DE wrote:

I just provided a solution for my 6310i - maybe it works for you the same way. The assignment of the IR port to COM2 keeps IrDA from working

What does this mean in detail? I _have_ to assign IR to an COM-Port to use it, right?!

... try using my successful approach (working thanks to Pawel).

I'll try this this evening.
What do you mean be starting irattach? Is it just this "irattach /dev/pts/x" or is there more than that?

Please, may you also send me your .config from you kernel (assuming you are using Linux) !?

Thx a lot.

IR-Newbie Jan