Re: gnokii RPM:s?

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii RPM:s?
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 21:00:20 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, [ISO-8859-15] Tomas Lindén wrote:

Hi Tomas,

> I'm looking for the gnokii RPMS, which are supposed to be avilable on
>   ftp://ftp.gnokii.org/pub/gnokii/binaries/RedHat/
> but unfortunately the ftp deamon or the ftp server seems to be down
> since a few days. Can you fix this please? I did not find the RPMS on
> the mirror sites that I looked at. Are they not yet mirrored?

ftp.gnokii.org is provided but the courtesy of the Samba Team. Actually
the server (dp.samba.org aka cvs.samba.org) has problems with inetd
stability since the latest migration. AFAIK they are working on the issue
but the cause is still not known.

Anyway, I put the complete mirror at: ftp://ftp.pl.gnokii.org/pub/gnokii/
I'll try to estabilish a rsync mirror between dp (ftp.gnokii.org), urtica
(ftp.pl.gnokii.org) and savannah. If anyone wishes to estabilish another
mirror, please let me know,

pkot