Re: SMSD...

From: dirk
Subject: Re: SMSD...
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 07:18:28 +0200

Yea.. I had to sent christmas greetings to all our clients who's cell numbers
we do have. It could have been wors..  In total we have aprox 1 miljeon
active clients, and only 35 000 has a valid cell number.. or let me rather
say those are the ones we cell information for..

Now that all the sms's are out, I need to recap and create a more smooth
procedure to allow for birthday.. and other messages to be sent as soon as
they occur on our system, wich should be easy regarding the fact that my
backend database is postgresql and I only need a couple of inserts..

Dirk..