Re: gnokii is not working with N6310i ?

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: gnokii is not working with N6310i ?
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 15:14:42 +0100

>>> address@hidden 3 January 2003 14:51:54 >>>
> Is there working version of gnokii for N6310i ?

Sure.

> Current version gnokii-0.5.0pre3

Upgrade to the latest CVS -- when you browse yesterday's
emails, you'll see why.

> Configuration OK
> Used script:
> configure --enable-security --enable-gettext --enable-nls \
> --with-x --with-xpm --with-locale-dir=/usr/share/locale \
> --with-model=6310 --with-port=/dev/ttyS0 --enable-xdebug \
> --enable-rlpdebug --enable-debug

Are all these options described anywhere in the sources? Could
you point me where? Some of them are deprecated for the long
time already.

> xgnokii ends with "Segmentation fault" after message "Incoming
clock!"

Upgrade to CVS. It is fixed there. I think I'll make it pre4 today.

> My humble experiments (gnokii --monitor) ended with "Segmentation
fault" after "SMS Status
> recieved"

Any dump for that? gnokii output should tell me enough to fix
the problem.

pkot