Re: JavaPhone project

From: Michael Burns
Subject: Re: JavaPhone project
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:09:51 -0600

I found your name doing a google on JavaPhone and it looks like
you have some implementation of the JavaPhone api.

What I am simply looking for is a java class to read vCard format
files. Searching for vCard I found reference to it being the standard
interchange format for JavaPhone spec. I downloaded from sun
the API specs but am coming up blank with any implementations
of the spec.

All I really need is code to import (and maybe export) vCard files.

Does your code do that?
Any other pointers?

Thanks.
Michael Burns email: address@hidden
Principal Systems Developer home: address@hidden
Metadata Integration Tech. voice: (512)258-5171x3264
SAS Institute, Inc. fax: (512)258-3906
11920 Wilson Parke Ave. www: http://homepage.mac.com/MichaelBurns
Austin, TX 78726-4052 sww: http://sww.sas.com/~sasmkb
"choose for yourselves today whom you will serve;...
but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15