Re: Can't even set a NOL logo

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Can't even set a NOL logo
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 22:21:12 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Michal Kochanowicz wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 03:03:07PM +0200, Pawel Kot wrote:
> > > MS Windows BMP is well specified and I see no point in not supporting
> > > it.
> > OK. You have 3 options:
> > a) leave the current broken somehow implementation - dunno why it's broken
> > b) remove BMP support now
> > c) implement the correct MS Windows BMP support yourself.
> > Which option do you choose?
> c.
> Please tell me where should it be placed and on what can I base it (I
> mean on what other image loader present in gnokii).

gsm-filetypes.c There you have functions handling different filetypes. If
you look inside the file I think you'll understand what is what. :-)
If you have any problems you can ask here or on #gnokii at OPN.

> > > BTW, do you know any NOL<->more universal image format converter?
> >
> > Not that I know about in the Linux version. Probably such tools as
> > Logomanager or Oxygen can do it.
> So where do you get NOL logos from?

1. Get it from the internet
2. Create it with xgnokii (or other program, eg. Nokia Logo Editor).

pkot