send and recieve sms at the same time

From: Bostjan Muller
Subject: send and recieve sms at the same time
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 07:15:06 +0200

Hi!

I am currently using gnokii --smsreader with a bash script to recieve
and parse the sms messages, and than send them on by internet sms
services. But that is not verry reliable (at least not here in Slovenia,
since most of the service providers have some kind of blocks either in
ammount of sms's send or in time in which they were send or they just
use the delays).

So I would like to use gnokii --sendsms "...." to send an sms.
The question is - do I have to stop smsreader proces when I do that, or
can --sendsms work while another --smsreader is allready running?

Thank you in advance!

Regards/Lep pozdrav

Boštjan Müller
--