Nokia 5110i

From: Stephen Baxter
Subject: Nokia 5110i
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 15:53:45 +1000 (EST)

Hello,

I have a Nokia 5110i and a DLR-P3 cable.

I am getting the message : Hmmm... GSM_LinkOK never went true. Quitting.

I appreciate that the FAQ says this is due to the fact that I cannot talk
to the phone over the cable, so I was just after some re-assurance that
the DLR-3P and Nokia 5110i firmware version 5.30 28-9-00 can actually be
sued with gnokii.

If anybody has a similar working config I would love to know otherwise I
will take back the cable as deffective.

SB

Other details are :

GNOKII Version 0.3.4
Copyright (C) Hugh Blemings <address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Jank ml. <address@hidden>, 1999, 2000
Copyright (C) Pavel Machek <address@hidden>, 2001
Copyright (C) Pawe Kot <address@hidden>, 2001
gnokii is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and
you are welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain
conditions. There is absolutely no warranty for gnokii.  See GPL for
details. Built 21:41:01 Apr 19 2002 for 6150 on /dev/ttyS0

Linux Redhat 7.1 2.4.2-2 but I also have tried on a crusty slakware box
with the same results !

--
Stephen Baxter
Director - PIPE Networks