Re: Marcin announces... mygnokii2

From: marjon
Subject: Re: Marcin announces... mygnokii2
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:35:43 +0800

ian, u might want to check this out... but we're not exactly using his code, or all of it for that matter, but here is his(the author of gnokii) responses to someone who was trying to port his code into a sort of ANSI C.

  From: Pavel Machek <address@hidden>
  Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 22:13:07 +0200

Hello Marcin,

  > Marcin created new project called mygnokii2. Url is...
  >                                                  Pavel
> > http://marcin-wiacek.fkn.pl/gsm/mygnokii2/mygnokii2.htm

what is the license of your project? I have found pieces of code written by
me for gnokii project in your code. All of my code for gnokii project is
covered by the GNU GPL license. So I'm asking if your code is too covered
by this license. If it is not, you have a problem. Big problem.