Re: 0.3.3 hanging

From: Brendan Bispham
Subject: Re: 0.3.3 hanging
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:20:35 +0100

Thanks but I cant compile it on the 486 and wasnt confident of my attempts to
compile it on my desktop and ftp'ing it over (I assumed, but never really
found out, that you have to ./configure or gcc a target release of i486).

I thought if I stuck to the tgz/rpm then other people would have already had
the problem and solution (I _did_ search the archves firsth though :)