Re: Discussion point: Treat Cygwin as Unix or as Win32

From: Feico de Boer
Subject: Re: Discussion point: Treat Cygwin as Unix or as Win32
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 16:26:40 +0200

Ok, but don't expect it this afternoon please. I have a wife, a kid, a house
with a garden, unfinished 'home improvement' at the attic and a 9-to-5 (in
that order I guess ;-). This leaves only a few hours in the week to look at
Gnokii.

Apart from that, I don't think it is urgent. I'll look into it and will make
an impact analysis first, we'll see after that.

Regards,
Feico