Re: gnokii's sendsms command

From: Ross O'Gorman
Subject: Re: gnokii's sendsms command
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 15:20:54 +0100 (IST)

Me again,
I am runing a java program which runs gnokii:
'
String sndinfo;
sndinfo = "gnokii.exe --sendsms 086XXXXXXX \r\nThis is the message\004";
p2 = r2.exec(sndinfo);'

I have the \004 in for the ctrl-d part,
Dont suppose anyone can see anything wrong with this?
Is it the way gnokii is written?
i.e. am i able to pass in a ctrl-d to gnokii and have it recognize what it
is?

thanks
ross