Re: [gnokii-users] gnokii moving to savannah.gnu.org

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: [gnokii-users] gnokii moving to savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2002 23:54:17 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, Pawel Kot wrote:

> We decided to move our mailing list as well. Hats off to Martin Hamilton who
> assisted gnokii development from the beginning and took care of the mailing
> list over last few years. The old archives should be available also at the
> new site. All subscriptions from the old mailing list were copied to the new
> one. The old mailing list will work for some time in parallel, but it will
> not allow for the new subscriptions and will followup all emails to the new
> list. If you can read this emails, it means that everything worked :-)
> You can unsubscribe at
> http://mail.freesoftware.fsf.org/mailman/listinfo/gnokii-users
> Please do *NOT* send the email to BOTH lists.

Almost everything is done. Just small problem with the mailing list is the
pain I try to fight out. Emails sent to the old list wait in the queue as
they don't have explicit new mailing list address in the headers. I hope
that Martin and I will find the solution soon, but please use the new
address.

The CVS is already moved. You can find the updates already in the new
repository. The ols repository should disapear soon. The "current"
tarballs at urtica may be not valid but they should appear soon at
savannah.

keep warm,
pkot