gnobog-devel

[Gnobog-devel] Re: Bug report: gb_io_read_plugin_out and DTD

From: Detlef Vollmann
Subject: [Gnobog-devel] Re: Bug report: gb_io_read_plugin_out and DTD
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 23:19:41 +0200

[This message goes only to the list. I think the reason why
I didn't got the other messages from the list was that I was on
the addressee list already.  I got the message from Frédéric
through the list.]

address@hidden wrote:
> >dv: > /test/bin/gnobog -v -i test-bm.html netscape -o gno2.xml
> >[perror] gb_io_read_plugin_out::read:: Bad file descriptor
>
> That's OK, I should remove this message in the code of gb_io,
> this signals the end of the data stream fed to the plugin.
> I think I had left it to check someday that the code there
> is clean (since then it proved to work quite well though).
Ok.  I'll ignore the message for now.

> Give options like the following to ./configure:
> ./configure --enable-lib-debug=yes --enable-io-debug=yes
Ok.  I'll try them.

> >The second problem is probably a libxml configuration problem:
> >you should add the gnobog data directory to the path where
> >libxml looks for DTDs.
>
> You're right, we didn't really bother about this for now.
Ok.  I'll ignore that too ;-)

> Gnobog should work nonetheless, so you should have got your
> gno2.xml ?
Yes.  I got it and it looks ok.

Detlef

--
Detlef Vollmann   vollmann engineering gmbh
Linux and C++ for Embedded Systems    http://www.vollmann.ch/