Re: [gNewSense-users] Stepping down

From: Will Hill
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Stepping down
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 18:27:47 -0500

Thank you for maintaining Gnewsense.  I have enjoyed using a maintained
version of Wheezy and will I continue using it for many years.

More importantly, thanks for the offer to coach the next maintainer.  I think
the people at exe GNU/Linux would be very interested in your advice and I
will try to contact them.  Who knows, they might find GNewsense a better base
than Devuan.

I'd like to help out with a few packages that I love, but don't think I have
the time to be much more than a user for at least the next six months.

Best wishes,

Will Hill