Re: [gNewSense-users] Request For Packaging: IceCat web browser

From: Johan Andersson
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Request For Packaging: IceCat web browser
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 10:44:50 -0800

Problem whit IceCat:
<code>
./icecat
./icecat: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by ./icecat)
./icecat: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by ./icecat)
./icecat: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.14' not found (required by ./icecat)
</code>
Same problem as whit ohter programs inkl Anki and Twine!
IceWeasel is outdated:
https://lwn.net/Articles/676799/
This has to be fixed. Almost as bad as outdated and foulty SSL/HTTPS function.