[gNewSense-users] pdfjam bug

From: Will Hill
Subject: [gNewSense-users] pdfjam bug
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 17:08:45 -0600

Hello again.  I'm still happily using GNewSense for work and play, thank you.

Today, I ran into a pdfjam bug much like the one fixed in Wheezy in 2012 or
so.  The package seems to be missing some part of what it needs to work.  A
similar problem was fixed in this Debian bug report,

I fixed the problem by installing texlive-latex-extra, but may have been able
to fix it with texlive-latex-recommended as claimed in a later bug report,

texlive-latex-recommended

I describe what I saw, with links to the bug reports, here.
http://50.81.205.197/photo_album/chron/2017/2017_02_14-pdfjam_gnewsense/