Re: [gNewSense-users] Shellshock

From: Thiago Zoroastro
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Shellshock
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:07:14 -0300

You must to add the lines in the sources.list

deb http://http.debian.net/debian/ squeeze-lts main
deb-src http://http.debian.net/debian/ squeeze-lts main

Do
# apt-get update
Install new bash
# apt-get install bash

Comment the Debian-LTS lines with '#' in the sources.list list to avoid
other upgrades.

Ok. Have nice days.