Re: [gNewSense-users] the community and aging packages

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] the community and aging packages
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 15:52:59 -0500

On 30/12/14 04:19 PM, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
> That should be the gnewsense-users mailing list and #gnewsense.

There is also a !GNewSense group in the !Fediverse:
http://sn.jonkman.ca/group/gnewsense/

The !Fediverse is the federation of FAIF social media sites, such as
GNUsocial, Status.net, Friendica, Red Matrix, Diaspora. There seems to
be an extraordinarily large proportion of "Libristes Informaticiens"
on these services, a welcome change from those other social networks.

There's a list of GNUsocial/Status.net instances at
http://federation.skilledtests.com/List_of_Independent_GNU_social_Instances.html
and a list of open sites where you can get a GNUsocial/Status.net
account at http://federation.skilledtests.com/select_your_server.html
 Of course, the ultimate goal is to get everyone hosting their own
instances!

- --Bob.

Bob Jonkman <address@hidden>          Phone: +1-519-669-0388
http://bob.jonkman.ca/blogs/    http://sn.jonkman.ca/bobjonkman/