Re: [gNewSense-users] Disk Control

From: Keith Ball
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Disk Control
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 10:53:08 +0100

Ok Arnuld,

Thanks for replying and for the info. I am sorry I was not clear
enough.

The "A+" I refer to is COMPTIA A+. So it means I have to work with
Microsoft Windows and that is why I am working in a dual boot
environment and how this issue arose.

I do search for info often but often useful information is contained in
other peoples' requests for info. And useful information is found in the
replies. As in this case. Thankyou!

You say you don't use a desktop. I use one because I'm not yet
proficient enough with the command-line. Also because I want to
encourage others to use Free Software and without a GUI I think this
will be very difficult.

I will check out the suggestions you have made.

Thanks again,

Keith