[gNewSense-users] KDE PIM uninstallable

From: Paul A. Crable
Subject: [gNewSense-users] KDE PIM uninstallable
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 21:39:25 -0000

I have been trying to install the KDE PIM application using the Synaptic
Package Manager.  I have downloaded and installed just about every module
that has KDE in it, but you would not know it by looking at my
Applications menu.  Did I somehow miss the main program?  Is there some
button I need to push?  Does Gnome queer any attempt to load a KDE
application?  Is this even the right place to be asking this question?

You can see from this and other messages I have posted that I am not a
happy camper at the moment.

Paul
--
Paul A. Crable.  Portland, Ore.  U.S.A.