[gNewSense-users] Installing a Brother 3-in-one

From: Paul A. Crable
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Installing a Brother 3-in-one
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 03:31:11 -0000

I have been laboring for some time to install support for a Brother
MFC-7360N printer/scanner/fax.  Contact with Brother yielded a URL to an
installation program, which I executed, but I can neither print or scan
from the device.  Additional contact with Brother customer support was not
helpful so that avenue is closed.

I am very much at sea about what to do next.  Where can I go to get advice
on installing a printer and scanner on a GNU/Linux machine?  I am new to
GNU/Linux but have extensive experience with that overblown command
processor from Redmond, WA.

Paul

Paul A. Crable.  Portland, Ore.  U.S.A.
paul AT crable DOT us