Re: [gNewSense-users] [Gnewsense-dev] Something I want to ask

From: Quiliro Ordóñez Baca
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] [Gnewsense-dev] Something I want to ask
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 16:53:23 -0500

El 26/07/14 14:32, Isai Ruiz escribió:

> So in other words I'm useless because I don't actually have experience
> developing anything in that type of area. What about mobile
> applications I've made lots of apps for android and iOS, what that be
> useful in anyway? If not thanks anyway for the response, and I should
> probably quit bugging, but have a good day.

You did not understand what I said.

If you are interested in an area, go ahead and contribute. If you do not
have the knowledge, possibly someone will help you so you can contribute
too.

Note: You wrote to my personal email. Please do not. Only personal
issues to my personal email.

--
Saludos libres,
Quiliro Ordóñez