[gNewSense-users] Gnusense installer fails to execute

From: Andrew Stephenson
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Gnusense installer fails to execute
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 23:12:12 +1000

1.  From the Gnome desktop I select "GnuSense installer".
2.  I receive the message "Granted permissions without
asking for password"
3.  I select "Close"
4.  The message goes away and nothing more happens.  I can't
tell whether the installer is operating in the background,
but if it is, nothing happens as a result.

Any help would be appreciated.

Paul

Try the text mode installer, or even the GUI installer, on my system the Live
system fails to load
completely! However text and gui install work.

--
Andrew Stephenson
http://users.tpg.com.au/aste9974