Re: [gNewSense-users] My two cents

From: bert frohn
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] My two cents
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 01:12:48 +0200

If you can't get Linterna Mágica to work or play sound, try install
(right-click) ViewTube.
Its a Greasemonkey/JavaScript application similar to Linterna Mágica.

It works fine with Firefox based browsers (Abrowser, IceWeasel, IceCat
etc), Epiphany and Midori. Support for HD video exists, including 720p
and 1080p.

List of ViewTube supported websites: YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo,
MetaCafe, Break, Mevio, Blip ...etc.

http://isebaro.com/viewtube/?ln=en