[gNewSense-users] Web bug

From: Andrew Stephenson
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Web bug
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 16:49:33 +1000

The Cairo function signature takes 1 pointer argument, so I can only assume
that epiphany is passing Cairo an invalid pointer (or that there is a major
show stopper bug in a basic Cairo function which I highly doubt)

I haven't checked the source or stepped through the routine line by line with
gdb yet, but it's annoying how gNewSense's Cairo package is 4 years old....(and
this must be an old bug in epiphany we are seeing)