Re: [gNewSense-users] Clickable links in Evolution

From: Marcus Moeller
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Clickable links in Evolution
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 06:52:20 +0100

Hi Josh.

Sorry to raise this again. The last time I asked about it the general
consensus was that my version of Evolution was too old.
I had hoped that when I updated gnewsense that I would get a version of
evolution that worked. But no. Links placed in my emails are still not
clickable. Is there any reason not to install the latest stable version
- 3.10 ? (Of course, I don't know that clickable links will work in that
either. Nobody else seems to have complained that they don't work in
version 2.30.3

I am using Icedove [1], instead.

Greets
Marcus