Re: [gNewSense-users] Marketing Suggestion: Put up a We b page about gNe

From: kpb
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Marketing Suggestion: Put up a We b page about gNewSense
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 13:48:27 +0000 (GMT)

Hello Michał and all

I've done a page for the X61s.

http://h-node.org/notebooks/view/en/1330/X61s

That Web site is a bit hard to use in some ways, so I decided not to add
entries for each of the devices in the laptop separately, as the lspci -vmmnn
search showed that all of them already had entries, apart from the 'phantom'
second card reader (see also the X61 page).

Cheers