Re: [gNewSense-users] Marketing Suggestion: Put up a Web page about gNew

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Marketing Suggestion: Put up a Web page about gNewSense
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 22:24:30 +0100

Op Thu, 30 Jan 2014 10:29:07 -0500
schreef Felipe López <address@hidden>:

> I think people will start writing more and more about gNewSense when
> we manage to better synchronize releases with Debian's. The end of
> life of Debian squeeze, which is gNewSense 3 mother, may be a reason
> for people not to write more about gNewSense at the moment. We need
> more contributors that know the process of developing and delivering
> new versions of gNewSense;

The process does depend too much on me. A big reason for that is that a
lot of the steps require server access, which I'm hesitant to grant.
One of the nice things about Builder was that it was mostly automated.
Sadly, it has some technical problems to be usable in our current
situation.

> or, if Sam could do mitosis, that would be great too.

Careful what you wish for. :)