[gNewSense-users] Marketing Suggestion: Put up a Web page about gNewSens

From: kpb
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Marketing Suggestion: Put up a Web page about gNewSense
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:53:13 +0000 (GMT)

Hello All

I put a simple Web page up about my installation of gNewSense.

http://sohcahtoa.org.uk/pages/gNewSense.html

If you search for "gNewSense laptop" the result is on the first page in Google,
which came as a surprise to me. That indicates that there are not many pages
about gNewSense yet.

I suggest as many that can put a page up somewhere so we can get more
visibility.

Perhaps use 'usesthis.com' as a template?

Cheers all, looking forward to testing the 3.1 live ISO

--
Keithpeter