[gNewSense-users] install GnewSense with debootstraping

From: josecho
Subject: [gNewSense-users] install GnewSense with debootstraping
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:46:51 +0200

Hello:
I want to install Gnewsense with debootstraping.

My pc is iMac 20", my cd is broken and the iMac doesn't allow booting
with live USB, I must use debootstraping.

I have two partitions with 2 SO : GnewSense 2 and Ubuntu, this way I can
perform maintenance from a parcicion on the other.

Positioned in Ubuntu, I want to install gNewSense 3 over gNewSense 2.

GnewSense is:
/ in /dev/sda1
/home in /dev/sda3

Ubuntu is:
/dev/sda5

The manual says:
$ sudo mkdir /mnt/gns3
$ sudo mount /dev/sda10 /mnt/gns3

Should I replace /dev/sda10 for /dev/sda1?

I intend to have a new and clean installation, no old data in /home.

Thanks.