[gNewSense-users] Grsecurity on gNewSense, but for real?

From: tryngf1
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Grsecurity on gNewSense, but for real?
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 03:01:57 +0000

I wasn't able to find any reference to Grsecurity in gnusense-users archives.

I also shun fast as I can from SELinux, because I believe it is not true
solution, to speak in kind terms.

Grsec/Pax are fully GNU, fully free, but to cut to the point, current Debian
leaders have no ear at all for this twin program solution (Grsecurity is often
used to mean the combination of the two.

Can gNewSense, does it have the will, the nerve, to accomodate Grsecurity fully
for its (future) users, such as Gentoo has done, and such as the Ututo, I hear,
but am banned from Europe to even view ututo.net, because I support Malvinas
being Argentinian territory and not British?

Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia