Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" stable

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" stable
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 18:54:25 +0200

Op Tue, 6 Aug 2013 16:51:13 -0400
schreef Harry Prevor <address@hidden>:

> This is great! Thanks so much for all you do to help gNewSense; Parkes
> is miles ahead of the last stable release and this is significant
> progress!

I'm glad you like it.

> Now we wait for gNewSense 4 alpha... :-)

Contributing to gNewSense will make the wait seem shorter because, you
know, time flies when you're having fun. And it will actually be
shorter because the work will get done faster. :)

Anyway, it's good to know that there's still an interest in the present
and future of gNewSense.