Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" stable

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" stable
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 07:43:41 +0200

Op Tue, 6 Aug 2013 21:29:35 +0200
schreef Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>:

> Torrents ([1], [2]) for the live DVD images are available, as well
> as direct downloads ([3], [4]) and netboot images ([5], [6], [7]).

Something went wrong when I prepared the torrent and md5sum files. The
torrents were using the wrong file name. I regenerated them with the
correct file names. People who already downloaded using torrents,
should be able to just rename the iso files to the names used on the
download location [1]. Those who are in the middle of a download can
probably finish it without problems.

Sorry about this.

[1] http://cdimage.gnewsense.org/

Kind regards,