Re: [gNewSense-users] Youtube.

From: sam2025
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Youtube.
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 00:04:52 -0400

What is the difference between Icecat and Iceweasel? And which one would you recommend.

I tried installing Icecat 17 locally and ran into some compilation errors (comas at the end of enums) and later it failed stating that some "dbm" were missing (probably missing dependency, haven't looked into it).

Not sure if I want to spend time troubleshooting it or try Iceweasel or something else... I also like Youtube:)
thanks