[gNewSense-users] make-doc not on the repository

From: Chris Murphy
Subject: [gNewSense-users] make-doc not on the repository
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 21:46:41 -0400

I was trying to get the documentation for GNU make, so I typed `apt-cache
show make` to see if that suggested any doc packages.  It says that
there is a package called make-doc, but when I tried to `apt-get install
make-doc`, it gave this:

    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree
    Reading state information... Done
    Package make-doc is not available, but is referred to by another package.
    is only available from another source

    E: Package 'make-doc' has no installation candidate

Do I have to enable a separate repository to download this package,
or is it missing?  Thanks!