[gNewSense-users] Please help us with automount issue on Lemote hardware

From: Marek Buras
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Please help us with automount issue on Lemote hardware
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:47:09 +0200

Dear users and developers!

For some time I'm trying to solve #38550[1], but I can't reproduce it.
According to RMS the problem does not occur on every mount attempt, but quiet
often.

Are you able to reproduce it on Lemote hardware? It should be as simple as
plugging USB stick into the port. I susspect the issue may be related to system
load, so please try it on heavily loaded machine (maybe while watching a movie
or something - dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/null bs=1024 should be enough too)

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?38550
--
Marek Buras
cyfr0n (at) sdf !dot org