[gNewSense-users] Hello, i'm back.

From: rek2
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Hello, i'm back.
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 11:42:01 -0700

Hello everyone, Hello Brian and Paul..
I used to contribute to gNewSense at the start, worked on the KDE part, but I got a new job in San Francisco and
moved here and life happen(way to many things to mention, from family member having cancer to a marriage) so I step by step I kind of slip away from the community.
Now I have more free time (finally), I notice that I'm not even mention as a Past Contributor, not a big deal but surprises me.
So I'm going to read on the site/wiki and get up to speed on what needs to be done and try to help here and there.

is good to be back, not just with gNewSense but with Free Software in general.

Chris Fernandez