Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" Beta 1

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense 3.0 "Parkes" Beta 1
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 11:14:33 -0500

2013/5/19 Sam Geeraerts <address@hidden>
Hi,

The beta release of gNewSense 3.0 (codename Parkes) is available for
download. There are netboot images for all 3 architectures [1][2][3]
and a live CD for i386 [4]. I'd like some feedback on that first before
I spend time on creating a live CD for amd64.

For those of you who would like to post about gNewSense Beta in their blogs, I made an
image to illustrate your posts:

http://introsmedia.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/stop_staring-gns_3_beta.png

Feel free to copy it if you like it.

Best,