Re: [gNewSense-users] Translate Wiki for pt_BR

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Translate Wiki for pt_BR
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 21:29:02 +0100

Op Mon, 4 Feb 2013 14:09:16 -0200
schreef Albino Biasutti Neto <address@hidden>:

> Hi
>
> My name is Albino Biasutti Neto. I am user GNU/Linux many years.
>
> I am voluntareers in others projects as Apache OpenOffice, FSFLA,
> PostgreSQL, PSL-Brasil, Community Tux-ES and others in Brazil.
>
> I want contribute with the project gNewSense, starting in translate
> [1], I am user distro.
>
> 1 - http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/TranslatingTheWWWSite

Hello and welcome.

I see that you've already found our introduction for
translators. It says that you should form a team with at least one
other person. We prefer that so that the team can improve each other's
writings (e.g. one is great at translating and the other at spelling)
and to make sure that "gNewSense is wonderful" doesn't get "translated"
to "gNewSense is crap" by someone with bad intentions. Also, if one
person stops, then the rest of the team could still go on.

However, that rule is not set in stone and I'm quite happy that you
want to work on the Portugese translation. Feel free to dive in at any
time. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.