Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 10

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] gNewSense-users Digest, Vol 70, Issue 10
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 11:58:43 +0200

address@hidden wrote:
Hi, I'm stef from China.
I try to find an how to install gNewsense on fuloong 2F 6004 model. I surfed the web a lot but sometimes I can't to access at several mailinglists.

I'm working on an alpha release for gNewSense 3.0. I hope to also get it working on the Fuloong. If you are an experienced user and want to join in testing, watch the gnewsense-dev mailing list. Else, watch this mailing list for an announcement about a stable release.

ps: the Lemote have launched a yeloong 8133, what about support for this model?

I have only heard rumours about a new machine from Lemote. Do you have concrete hardware specifications?