Re: [gNewSense-users] when it comes out the new release of gNewSense?

From: Arthur Chan
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] when it comes out the new release of gNewSense?
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 23:33:54 +0800

With a little bit of effort we could release *something* by the end of the week. However, GNOME, OpenOffice.org and Iceweasel would not be installable. I'm busy fixing those issues first, because that software is important for the user experience, as well as software freedom. I had hoped to be done with it by now, but I'm hitting a few bumps in the road. I'll not attempt to estimate when it's done.

Isn't it perfer LibreOffice to OpenOffice? [1]

[1]:http://libreplanet.org/wiki/List_of_software_that_does_not_respect_the_Free_System_Distribution_Guidelines#OpenOffice.org

--
Arthur Chan

Please avoid sending me files in Microsoft Office formats.
Instead, please send me plain text, ODF or PDF.