[gNewSense-users] I want install gnewsense into mitac 6133

From: Francesco Cardi
Subject: [gNewSense-users] I want install gnewsense into mitac 6133
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:59:36 +0200

Hello, I want to install gNewSense (my preferred system) on an old
laptop - called Mitac MiNote 6133 (a.k.a. Fujitsu Liteline 6133). Then
I start the live cd, at the stage of loading I tried to hit enter and
I did load the default kernel, when it finishes loading I get the
message error and tells me "acpi = force is required".

I rebooted and typed  linux noapic nolapic acpi=off irqpoll pci=noacpi
pnpbios=off starts without error, but after loading the kernel remains
a black screen with cursor.

Parameters are correct that I am writing to boot the kernel? I have to
use different parameters to start the system?

--
Cardi Francesco alias Il Parente
Free Software activist

Diaspora*: https://joindiaspora.com/u/ilparente